All text, and all photos, images, and videos bearing the “Epic Fun for Kids” watermark, on http://epicfunforkids.com/ and https://www.youtube.com/user/EpicFunForKids are Copyright © 2014 Jessica Petersen, All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Other blogs and websites: If you would like to share our posts with your readers, you may feature one photo with a link back to my website without contacting me if and only if the following five statements are all observed:
- You may not feature more than one photo without express written permission.
- You may not reproduce part or whole posts, or any part of the text of a post, on your site without express written permission.
- You may not use one photo and provide the recipe/tutorial alongside it.
- You may not modify my images (including, but not limited to, adding text, cropping, removing my watermark, etc.) in any way without express written permission from me.
- My blog must be identified by name (“Epic Fun for Kids”) in the attribution of the source of the post and image.
If you are featuring my work in a round up of content from similar content producers, I grant you permission to crop my image in order to include it in a collage highlighting some or all of the content included in your round-up post.
If you have any questions or need clarification, please email me at [email protected].
Pinterest: You are welcome — and encouraged! — to Pin from my site, but please do not copy recipes or detailed descriptions of activities or crafts into the Pin descriptions.